Friday, July 02, 2010

Teaching Color, 1st and 3rd grade

I want to applaud the teachers now teaching the RCW color system.


The Real Color Wheel site is now getting between 2-3 million hits per month. (each image viewed on the site is one hit).
http://www.realcolorwheel.com/colorwheel.htm

Last month I taught some 3rd graders how to mix all colors with just the three RCW transparent primaries. 

In 2000 I taught a class of first graders, same colors, but today I make my own primary water colors that match the inks in my giclee printer that prints my Real Color Wheel.

It's not hard to learn and once you know you'll be a better artist.
I think the 4th and 5th grades should understand correct color triads, complements, split-complements and oppositions.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These procedures are usually essential in evaluating the patients' progress as they continue with the therapy. ll understand what you have to do in order to solve your basic problems. Depending on your lifestyle, now you also have the option to opt for online schools.
Here is my web page post pregnancy depression

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fee for different therapists can depend on the total duration of their therapy
plan. Remember that you are usually limited to a number of sessions so you might want to consider paying out of your own pocket.
However, with CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy one can see profound changes in
the behavior of couples.
Also see my website > online depression help uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|